|Maximum Attack Range||2-tiles|
Bandit Rogue Edit
Hexagun holstered at her side, the Bandit Rogue serves her gang by shooting down unexpecting travellers with immense power. May cheat death due to her bandit-nature.
- Rogue Shot: Fires a powerful shot on a single unit
- Skill-Range: 3-tiles
- Cool-down: 3-turns
- Cheat Death: The Bandit has a chance to survive a killing blow with 1 HP.
Behavior in-battle Edit
The Rogues runs towards the player and uses her battle-skill on the first target in range. If there are multiple target, she attacks the unit with the highest OVA among them. When low on HP, the Rogue simply keeps attacking, relying on her ability to cheat death. Mostly like the player's Rogue, only with a higher range of her battle-skill.
- Rogue Shot is extremely powerful and has a range of 3 tiles. Try to keep off of her range and keep in mind that her battle-skill reaches one tile further than the area shown when selecting her.
- Kill her before she manages to use her Skill - this would mean the loss of a unit in most cases.
- Don't rely on one unit to kill her - she can cheat death.
- Try to take out the Rogues first. Most other bandits are almost harmless compared to the Bandit Rogue.
- Her attack is counted as "ranged" - so keep your Dragoon away from her if you don't want him to be killed with a single attack.