|Minimum Attack Range||2-Tiles|
|Maximum Attack Range||2-Tiles|
Jackal Scout Edit
Jackal Scout are bestial warriors that wield strong spears to battle. Each of the Jackal's mighty spears are imbued by tribal rites.
Battle Skill Edit
- Skill: Jammer - the Raider strikes out to Silence a Hero for 2 turns.
- Skill Range: 3 Tiles
- Cool-down: 3 Turns
- Band together: Jackals deal additional damage for each ally nearby.
Behavior in battle Edit
Like most melee enemies, this Jackal lance user pokes the first target he happens to find. His agility and movement allows him to break lines and hit Support units at the back lines - if he ever gets to live that long...
- With a good movement range, the Jackal Raiders are quick to reach the battlefront in no time. They tend to be a bit unpredictable but aren't much of a threat.(as long as your Dancer is safe)
- Its attack doesn't deal much damage on its own, therefore, they usually tend to work in packs.
- Jackal's only wear light armor to enable good movement...this also means less protection. These guys are pretty easy to knock-out.