Abandoned, Bandits have come to the Wizard's Tower in search of treasure...
You and and small group of heroes tread east to investigate a rumor of the Haunted Tower. As you enter the cursed halls, the first thing you notice is a group of bandits trying to loot the place.
The small group of Bandits are leaded by the Bandit Guard.
- <Bandits> O-Oy, This place gives me the creeps.
- <Bandit Guard> You want to tell the Boss you didn't get any loot cause yer scared of some spook stories? She'll have our hides!
- <Bandits> B-But you heard the sounds too!
- <Bandit Guard> Ain't nothin' here but yer own dim wits!
- <Cerys> Ahem, boys?
- <Bandit Guard> Oy!! Intruders! This here is Bandit Territory, now!
- <Locke> That why you were just wettin' yer armour? Grr! There ain't no ghosts here...
- <Bandit Guard> That's it, you're really in for it no-
- <...> Cursss...ed... Flesss..h...
- <Bandit Guard> R-really in for it... Uh...
- <...> Brok...en... Bonesss...
- <Bandit Guard> Forget this! The Boss ain't that scary!
- <Lt. Ward> (To the King) Careful, Sir
- <...> Wret...chesss... Cowardsss...
- <Cerys> The Tower itself, Sir... It's as if it's come alive!